Date(s) - 31 Jul 2014 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Dorchester Art Centre (click for address & map
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
As a business leader, do you want to:
- Influence the performance of your team through greater understanding of how the mind likes to work
- Develop more informed decision making
- Increase attention, creativity and energy in the business
- Resolve real workplace issues and build better team relationships
- Reduce workplace stress and improve mental resilience
- Sharpen the competitive edge of the business?
“The quality of our thinking will determine the quality of our future” Edward de Bono
This innovative and memorable one-day learning event focuses on the mind, what we need to do to care for it, how it affects our performance and how you can engage with your team to stimulate their phenomenal intellectual potential.
The brain power in your business is the most valuable resource you have and taking its development seriously is vital for sustained success. You can learn the latest research into mindful leadership through a pragmatic performance.
With one in four likely to suffer mental ill-health at some stage, now is the time to develop strategies to support those affected. This is not a drama; it’s just part of living. You will have a contemporary concept of what this means for individuals and business leaders.
Play on Your Mind creates a unique powerful learning experience.
You will learn:
- How your brain works and what it needs to fully function
- How to take greater control of your thinking process
- The impact you have on your team’s thinking capability and attention
- Factors for keeping the mind active and healthy
- Strategies to support those with mental ill-health
Think differently for business success
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here