The Effective Trainer's Toolkit
If you want to train your trainers, this very practical and intensive two day workshop will provide you with a comprehensive toolkit of effective skills. It will enable you to:
- engage with delegates to gain participation and inspire them to change
- adapt your training to suit your audience’s different learning styles
- keep their attention by delivering stimulating material
- identify the results and meet the needs required by the business and participants
- evaluate how effective you have been.
People can be very good at what they do, but passing on that skill to others requires a very different set of competencies.
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Train the Trainers
The Effective Trainers Toolkit is designed for anyone who has to train their own staff or others and wants to use best practice. There is a maximum of six delegates on this programme to allow sufficient time for everyone to practice delivery and receive constructive feedback in a supportive environment.
You will learn how to
- Determine learning needs for the business and individual
- Design memorable delivery using a variety of techniques
- Recognise the needs of different learning styles
- Use effective visual aids
- Establish your credibility
- Deliver with impact
- Give constructive feedback
- Gain commitment to change and how to follow through
- Evaluate your performance
With two tutors, there is plenty of time for personal guidance and to adapt to specific needs. Rosie and Ken Barfoot bring many years training and practical experience to the event.
Give your team the most effective trainers toolkit for success by contacting us to book a place.