High Impact Presentation Skills Training
This unique two day workshop provides high impact presentation skills training. It is designed to build your confidence to give inspiring and memorable presentations. This may be to employees or customers, whether on one-to-one or to large groups. Building on your past experience and competencies, learn how to plan and deliver your speech, so you can:
- Build your confidence to speak in public.
- Add impact to your delivery to make it memorable.
- Improve your credibility with stakeholders.
- Enjoy the experience of presenting your case.
The mind is a wonderful thing. It works from the minute you are born, and never stops until you get up to speak in public – J.M. Brown
If the thought of giving a presentation fills you with anxiety, you are not alone. Many business leaders are worried about addressing an audience and believe that speaking in public is the scariest aspect of their job. This course can take the fear out and put the pleasure in to giving a speech.
Make Your Presentations Memorable.
Discover what adds impact and makes your speech memorable long after the applause has died down. You can improve your credibility and keep attention to your all important message. With two tutors and a maximum of six delegates, there is plenty of time for individual attention and to practice your skills.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise what makes inspiring presentations
- Assess different audience needs
- Plan delivery of content, structure and objective
- Be more aware of your body language
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Communicate with emotional impact
- Use visual aids to maximum effect
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Improve your confidence to present
Rosie Barfoot has many years experience of public speaking and has achieved her Competent Communicator Award with Toastmasters International, as well as winning competitions. She is currently working towards two advanced speech awards. She brings her passion, enthusiasm and expertise to the workshops.
Don't be afraid to speak out; contact us for more detail on how you can add high impact to your presentation skills.
“Not only did I learn new skills, but it helped me grow in confidence. I was happy to step out of my comfort zone. The atmosphere of the course over the two days was superb and I believe the skills learned will stay with me.”
Wendy White, Mole Valley Farmers