Like pebbles on the beach, no two people are the same. Creating greater self awareness enables you and your team to grow and move forward. Profiling tools allow you to build a greater understanding of your characteristics and how to use them to your advantage. They can also aid understanding of how you interact with others, which can reduce conflict and improve teamwork.
“To be completely honest with oneself is the very best effort a human being can make” Sigmund Freud
We are experienced and approved to use a number of profiling tools, including:
- a world leading assessment of individual or teams' value based judgements
- enables you to quantify, measure and improve an individual’s judgemental capacity
- assesses 34 factors of judgement
- can be used in strategic leadership development, team cohesion and engagement, performance, recruitment, well-being and risk and safety.
- Find out more about Judgement Index Profiling
Integrated Leadership Measure (ILM72)
- the world’s first integrated leadership measure of leadership style
- only leadership measure endorsed by Institute of Leadership and Management
- relates to all major leadership models
- efficient on-line format, which generates a series of reports
- measures your determination to deliver, individual cohesion and team working, plus six aspects of leadership style
- enables effective coaching and personal development.
- Find out more about Integrated Leadership Measure profiling.
Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator (HBDI)
- explains the way you prefer to think, learn, communicate and make decisions
- enables you to optimize your ability to adapt your thinking, decision making and communication to a given situation
- aids understanding of motivation to work and relationships with others
- can be used to balance teams, use people’s strengths and reduce conflict
- on-line process which generates a report and development options.
- Find out more about Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator
- identify your preferred method to take in new knowledge and learn
- can aid design of appropriate development programmes.
Development Needs Audit
- FREE electronic version or face-to-face meeting can be arranged
- discover the development needs of the business in line with its strategic objectives
- gain advice that will immediately benefit your company
To learn more, contact us now