Date(s) - 4 Mar 2014 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
Hone your negotiating skills with this one day intensive and practical workshop. It will help you gain successful outcomes for all involved.
- Get the best from your negotiations; knowing both sides are happy with the outcomes.
- Gain greater confidence to negotiate and close a better deal.
- Build long term working relationships with those you deal with.
Everyone is a negotiator, although some have more success than others. Any discussion in which you want to persuade or influence another and reach agreement is a negotiation. It might be asking staff to do additional overtime, Directors to release more capital, a supplier to reduce costs, a colleague to accept change, or even your children to tidy their bedroom!
What you will learn:
- What makes an effective negotiation
- Being more assertive in putting your case
- Planning your approach
- Having the confidence to step into the negotiating arena
- Securing a successful close.
There will be two highly experienced tutors to guide you through the day and plenty of time to share experiences with like-minded people.
This is an in-house event for Beaminster Farmers, but can be organised for you.
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here