Date(s) - 3 Mar 2015 until 4 Mar 2015 9:15 AM - 5:00 PM
The Grange at Oborne (click for address & map
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
Are you looking for competence, credibility and integrity as a leader?
Speaking as a Leader is an exclusive and innovative two day seminar, which aims to provide you with:
- Insight into your preferred leadership style, so you can adapt it to the needs of the business
- Greater credibility in your message to gain trust and respect from a variety of stakeholders
- Confidence to inspire your team and build the culture you want
- Techniques to maintain attention on the business goals
- Constructive feedback on the impact of your message.
You know that leaders need to establish and maintain credibility to reduce uncertainty and improve morale. This is a time when it is even more important to influence and motivate employees and other stakeholders. Visions and goals need to be clearly communicated in every day actions. Speaking as a leader can enable you to earn the respect, support and loyalty you require.
What you will learn:
- The qualities employees expect from leaders
- How you establish credibility and portray those qualities
- Techniques to deliver your message with memorable and inspiring impact
- Ways to vary your communication to match the audience
- How fun can play a part in engaging your team
- What keeps employees’ attention on the business goals
- How to convey your vision and values with conviction
- What to do to stay congruent to the message on a daily basis
- Actions to ensure change happens.
The two days are always practical and participative. As there is a maximum of six attendees, there is plenty of time to share ideas and have individual attention. Ken and Rosie Barfoot are two inspiring tutors, who have many years working experience in businesses and proven track records as trainers.
The investment is £660 to include overnight accommodation and the ILM72 assessment.
Places are limited, so book now.
“Two really enjoyable days spent challenging/reviewing not only my leadership style but also how I communicate with my team. Do I just lead or do I lead and inspire my teams?
Wolfgang Sieg-Hogg, MD, Just Natural
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here