You need thinking leadership, if you want to increase the brain power in your business. If you have the right culture, you can encourage your team to fully utilise their mental potential. Today, the impact of technology, the pace of change, and an ageing workforce puts enormous pressure on people's ability to cope. One in four people have mental health challenges at some time. It is essential therefore to have a strategy to maintain the vitality of your team's thinking and hold their attention.
“The quality of our thinking will determine the quality of our future” Edward de Bono
Thinking Leadership in Your Team
The intellectual capacity in your business is the most valuable resource you have. It is is vital for sustained success to take its development and wellbeing seriously . You can sharpen the competitive edge of your business with the right thinking and improved mental resilience. This unique two day strategic workshop will enable you to:
- Influence the performance of your team through greater understanding of how the mind likes to work.
- Develop more informed decision making.
- Increase attention, creativity and energy in the business.
- Resolve real workplace issues and build better team relationships.
- Create strategies to reduce workplace stress and improve mental resilience.
- Increase profitability
The structured programme will provide you with the tools to ensure your business is running at maximum creative power and achieving the best from your team. Keep you and your team at the height of mental resilience and engagement for longer. This innovative and memorable two-day learning event focuses on the mind, what we need to do to care for it, how it affects our performance and how you can engage with your team to stimulate their untapped intellectual potential. Thinking Leadership is a unique, powerful, learning experience. It utilises the latest research into mindful leadership, pragmatic interaction, and creative training. It includes the amazing on-line Judgement Index (JI) assessment.
You will learn:
- How your brain works and what it needs to fully function.
- Your capacity to make good judgements.
- The impact you have on your team’s thinking capability and attention.
- Factors for keeping the mind active and healthy.
- Strategies to support those with mental ill-health.
- Setting expectations.
- Engage the brain - engage the team.
- Language of trust.
- Making better judgement.
- Encouraging better thinking.
- Managing diversity of thinking.
- Creative problem solving to reduce stress.
- Building mental resilience.
- Strategies for mental wellbeing.
- Actions for change.
Investment is £450/person for two facilitators, delivery, materials, the Judgement Index and post-course review. Contact us for more detail or check our upcoming events for the next course.
"It inspired us to allow people to perform to their best. We learnt how we need to tap into the potential brain power and to be mindful not to over pressurise individuals and teams. The problem solving techniques clearly identified how important it is to define the real issue in the first instance."
Ian Jolliffe, (Former) Operations Manager, Sunseeker International