Date(s) - 22 May 2020 until 22 May 2020 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
Maintaining Resilience in a Crisis – Protect your brain power in difficult times
This is a FREE on-line workshop to look at how you can protect your mental resilience. It will help you:
- Understand the nature and importance of your mental resilience.
- Identify actions to maintain it.
- Get answers to questions you have about it.
An individual’s ability to successfully adapt to life tasks in the face of social disadvantage or other highly adverse conditions.
In these challenging times, it is appropriate to step back and think about this more critical factor of your wellbeing.
Previous actions and comments are:
• Really appreciate explanations from Rosie. The fact that we all share the discussion, even without being all together, was great as well.
• It was interesting and constructive and helps us for the next weeks and future
• Be aware of other people and how they will feel as I can help in the way they will feel. Rebuild a team environment in the workplace. Changing the way I think moving into a new era
• Will allow myself to speak more about how I feel about the situation. I need to be aware of what is under my control, keep thinking of the rest can be bad for my mind
Register in advance for this meeting: Click here After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If this topic is not for you, the next one is Inspiring Creativity on May 29th
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here