Date(s) - 3 Nov 2023 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
Directors’ Debate is an invitation only event to bring together Directors from a wide range of businesses to discuss and share solutions for the dilemmas they face. In your busy life, there can be limited space for personal development or to take time to review the situation. This is an opportunity to do both. It will be an informal but challenging virtual workshop to enable you to:
- Take time to step back and gain new perspectives.
- Debate with peers from other businesses.
- Share experiences.
- Identify actions for change.
Topics for debate are:
- Stressors – What is it that keeps you awake at night or is your biggest stressor as a Director?
- Letting Go – Owners & Directors, especially if they are founders of a business, can find it difficult to make that transition from being the “controller”, where everything goes through them, to someone who looks to support and grow their managers. It requires ‘letting go’ and giving them the trust and direction as to where they need to focus their efforts. Is this an impossible transition?
- Accountability – People new to the role of Director can find it tricky taking responsibility and ownership. How can you support or develop them to be confidently accountable?
Led by Ken Barfoot, an experienced chairman and Director, each topic will involve open discussion and sharing of ideas, experience, and solutions. The outcomes will be collated in a summary.
Directors’ Debate is a free on-line event but places are limited. Please contact me to register interest in an invitation. Registration details for the virtual meeting will be sent with the invite.
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here