Date(s) - 30 Oct 2018 until 31 Oct 2018 9:00 AM - 4:45 PM
George Albert Hotel (click for address & map
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
The quality of thinking leadership in your business is vital for sustained success and improved mental wellbeing. Today’s businesses are built on brain power, so it is important that you make the best use of this most important asset. It is all too easy to undervalue the power of the brain. If you want to increase the mental potential in your business, then you need to encourage your team to fully utilise their brains to make good decisions.
“Brain power is the essential factor both for individuals and companies. Without the power of the human brain, applied in full measure and with targeted effectiveness, there will be no viable answers for today’s problems. Whatever other resources we are able to deploy – money, new technology, political clout – will be wasted unless directed and co-ordinated by that immensely powerful bio-computer, the brain.” The Brain Trust Charity
With Thinking Leadership, you can:
- Sharpen the competitive edge of your business.
- Influence the performance of you and your team through greater understanding of how the mind likes to work.
- Reduce workplace stress and improve mental resilience.
- Develop greater decision making capabilities.
- Increase attention, creativity and energy in the business.
- Resolve real workplace issues and build better team relationships.
“The quality of our thinking will determine the quality of our future” Edward de Bono
Improving Mental WellBeing
Your team’s resilience is the most valuable resource you have, so as a leader you need a strategy for maximising this. If you want to increase the mental potential in your business, it is important to maintain the brain’s vitality. Businesses are built on brain power, so it is critical to make the best use of this most precious asset. Generating greater mental resilience in yourself and your team requires building confidence and trust to truly perform. With one in four people coping with mental ill health at some time, leaders need to recognise their responsibilities and deal with the issues.
Better Decision Making
Consider the number of decisions that you and your team have to make every day and the impact they can have on the success of your business. Bad decisions can cost you dearly. Making the right decision is critical to the business. You can increase the quality of decision making by increasing the judgement capability of you and your team. This course includes an on-line Judgement Index assessment with full report and supervised feedback.
This innovative and memorable two-day learning event focuses on the mind, what we need to do to care for it, and how it affects our performance. As a leader, you can learn how to engage with your team to stimulate their untapped intellectual potential. Using the latest research into mindful leadership, pragmatic interaction and creative training; you will gain a contemporary concept of what this means for individuals and business leaders.
By the end of the two days, you will be able to:
- Generate a strategy to pro-actively manage wellbeing for you and your team.
- Improve profitability through greater mental resilience.
- Increase leadership thinking to effectively communicate, creatively problem solve and make better decisions.
- Build trust, engagement, and empowerment in your team.
- Implement actions to increase brain power in your business.
- Create powerful positive beliefs to achieve your business goals.
- Setting expectations.
- Engage the brain, engage the team.
- Making better judgement.
- Language of trust.
- Managing diversity of thinking.
- Creative problem solving to reduce stress.
- Building mental resilience.
- Strategies for mental wellbeing.
- Actions for change.
Think differently for business success
Investment for this event is £395/delegate inclusive of delivery, materials, Judgement Index assessment, refreshments, and post-course coaching session. This does not include overnight accommodation.
Thinking Leadership – Improving Mental WellBeing creates a unique, powerful learning experience to deal with a major issue of our time. If you wish to find out more, then please contact us.
“This is a fantastic course. I learnt a lot more than I thought I would and got some great ideas and techniques. I will engage the team and get them thinking more. Rosie was a great trainer. I would recommend to all managers and supervisors”
Chris Watson, Lubborn Creamery
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here