Date(s) - 24 Nov 2014 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
This bespoke training programme has been designed to cement the effective leadership skills the business needs to compete and accelerate growth. It has been developed to reinforce the success and outcomes of the Growth Accelerator coaching programme, which identified key leadership & management needs.
The aim of the workshops is to free up key personnel to strategically lead and manage the business as a cohesive team. It will empower others to accept responsibility and develop a culture of trust.
By the end of the three days, the Management Team has:
- additional confidence in their leadership ability to get the job done more effectively and ensure the right behaviours and culture in their teams
- more accountability for their own actions and deliverable outcomes
- a clear understanding of their leadership style and areas for on-going development
- improved communication skills to motivate the whole team
- the ability to delegate effectively to others in the organisation
- a process to plan and allocate own time more effectively resulting in better planning and organisational skills
- actions to improve the wider business accountability
- a recognition of the importance of communicating priorities throughout the busines.
Day 1 Leadership in Action
Day 2 Cohesive Team Building
Day 3 Time and Self Management
If you would like a similar programme for your management team, then please contact us.
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here