Date(s) - 11 Jan 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
Exceeding customer expectations is a critical factor for any business. ‘Good enough’ is no longer sufficient to keep your competitive edge. Employees and customers have become more demanding.
When you interact directly with customers, you determine whether they feel they are receiving poor customer service, excellent service; or something in between. Your words and behaviours will determine how they perceive you and your company. First impressions count. This applies to whether the customer works for the business (internal) or not (external). An unhappy customer will tell a lot of people how you made them feel. Handling conflict well can have a very positive impact in future relationships.
The customer’s perception is your reality. ~ Kate Zabriskie
There are benefits for employees in delivering excellent customer service too. It can help them with their own progression, reduce stress and improve job satisfaction. All of this can impact on the future success of the business.
The aims of this one day course are to develop:
- Effective communication skills.
- A seamless approach to customer service.
- The right attitude to customer care, whether internal or external.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the communication process.
- Reduce misunderstandings.
- Give clear instructions and delegate.
- Identify external and internal customers.
- Create better customer care.
- Understand the importance of first impressions and a professional image.
- Have a positive approach to dealing with customers.
- Take responsibility for making a difference.
- Setting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Factors of effective communication.
- Active listening.
- Checking understanding.
- Questioning skills.
- Giving and receiving instructions.
- Effective delegation.
- Seamless approach to customer care.
- First impressions.
- Being assertive and handling conflict.
- Gaining commitment.
- Actions for change.
This bespoke course has been designed for the team of a landscaping company. It can be adapted and delivered to meet your specific needs.
If you would like your team to be renowned for exceeding customer expectations, please contact us.
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here