Date(s) - 22 Jan 2021 until 22 Jan 2021 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
For more detail contact:
Rosie Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here
Supporting Thinking Leadership is a new series of virtual workshops which is based on delegates’ recommendations from successful events held last year. These hourly sessions will run monthly on the third Friday of each month for six months. Their aim is to help local businesses cope with practical, participative and innovative approaches., so that you can:
- Share best practice with other business leaders.
- Gain a greater understanding of how the mind likes to work.
- Develop more informed decision making.
- Resolve real workplace issues with trustworthy support.
“The quality of our thinking will determine the quality of our future”
Edward de Bono
The on-line workshops will utilise the latest research into mindful leadership, pragmatic interaction, and creative training to help you overcome issues you face. You will gain contemporary concepts as well as discover practical solutions. We know that two minds are better than one and this provides the opportunity to gain different perspectives. Each event will provide the space to enable you to help others resolve their issues, whilst learning and finding solutions to your own. We will work together to get through these difficult times.
You will learn:
- How to maximise brain power and create a thinking environment for yourself and your team.
- Strategies to resolve real issues.
- Greater confidence and effectiveness in your problem-solving.
Session 1: Creating a Thinking Environment. Friday January 22nd 9-10 am
- Advice and practice on how to get people to think for themselves and not rely on you for all the answers.
- Guest speaker – Oliver Hemson, General Manager, Tony Benger Landscaping.
Register here for Supporting Thinking Leadership
Further dates will be: February 19th, March 19th, April 16th, May 21st and June 18th 2021. Topics will be mutually agreed by the participants.
Investment is only £25 for the six sessions, includes post course summaries.
If you would like more detail, please contact me.
To check availability and secure your place contact:
Ken Barfoot on 01305 261540 or email here