No Olympic athlete has a coach because they are a poor performer.
Give your business the best chance of success by building on your personal strengths to improve performance. Working in partnership with you, we can build an individual performance programme. You can choose a variety of options to get even ‘fitter for success’. You don’t have to ‘walk alone’.
With a Performance Coach, you can:
- Reduce the loneliness of being at the top of a business
- Find someone who is impartial, trustworthy and safe to talk to
- Be sure of support, challenge and objectivity
- Gain accountability to do what you know is necessary to succeed
- Have a critical friend or a sounding board.
Going for gold…
Performance coaching is about enabling people to improve key aspects of their work. It is the difference between ‘being good at what you do’, and ‘being the best you can be’. By being on a one-to-one, the time is spent focusing on the key issues relevant to you.
Coaching is about
- agreeing your future goals you want to achieve
- helping you develop competencies by building on existing strengths
- challenging your current beliefs and behaviours
- enabling you to create greater awareness and take responsibility for making the necessary changes
- achieving your full potential and enhancing performance
- bringing self awareness, action and accountability to what you do.
It is not about telling you what you should do. It is about guiding you to find the right actions and identifying techniques for making it happen. Sessions are timed to suit you and cover agreed topics. The number required will depend on what you want to achieve and how much commitment you are prepared to make. We will work within a mutually agreed contract and regularly review progress.
Contact us and let us help you be the best you want to be
” I have worked with Rosie over the past 15 years as coach and mentor. Her expertise, knowledge and support has been invaluable in enabling me to develop my own coaching style and my personal development as a leader. The coaching sessions have allowed me the space to discuss, challenge and inspire my approach towards key areas; dealing with conflict and difficult situations and developing company/team values and behaviours. It has given me confidence and courage to use and find the right resources and tools to develop the culture of the business. As a result of this The Torridon is a much better place to work for both myself and the team.“
Rohaise Rose-Bristow, Director, The Torridon