“Most people would prefer to be lying in the casket rather than giving the eulogy.”
If the thought of giving a presentation fills you with fear, you are not alone. Many business leaders are worried about addressing a large conference and believe that speaking in public is the scariest aspect of their job.
- Build your confidence to speak in public
- Add impact to your delivery to make it memorable
- Improve your credibility with stakeholders
- Enjoy the experience of presenting your case.
Make Your Presentations Memorable.
This unique two day workshop will build your confidence to give inspiring and memorable presentations. This may be to employees or customers, either on one-to-one or to large groups. Building on past experience and competencies, learn how to plan and deliver your presentations and to enjoy the experience. With two tutors and a maximum of six delegates, there is plenty of time for individual attention and to practice your skills.
You will learn how to:
- Recognise what makes inspiring presentations
- Assess different audience needs
- Plan delivery of content, structure and objective
- Be more aware of your body language
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Communicate with emotional impact
- Use visual aids to maximum effect
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Improve your confidence to present
Rosie Barfoot has many years experience of public speaking and has achieved her Competent Communicator Award with Toastmasters International. She is currently working towards two advanced awards. She brings her passion, enthusiasm and expertise to the workshops.
Don’t be afraid to speak out; contact us for more detail.
“Really helpful 2 days. Thank you once again for an excellent workshop; and the fact that I coped with being videoed must say a lot for the atmosphere you created and the unobtrusive way in which the videoing was done.”
Rosie Ward, CPAS Leadership Development Adviser