If you are looking for leadership training to motivate, improve productivity and gain the competitive edge, then we can help. You can be sure of personalised, practical and participative events. We work with you to maximise your investment, whilst the participants have an enjoyable and worthwhile experience.
Each course is unique as it is tailored to the needs of your business and attendees. You gain exceptional value for money and the outcomes you need with high impact content and competitive pricing.
Whatever your need or pervious experience in leadership training, talk to us about your management and personal development.
For Chief Executives, Directors, Owners and Senior Managers, our premier course is Speaking as a Leader
For First Line Managers and Supervisors, we have an excellent series entitled the Supervisors’ Tool Kit
For anyone wishing to enhance the brain power and well-being of their teams, there is the highly successful Thinking Leadership series
For managers looking to develop coaching skills, there is the powerful Coaching for Success
For those looking to improve their Presentation skills, then the two day High Impact Presentations is the one to choose.
Alternatively, if you want to carry out your own training, then select The Effective Trainer’s Toolkit
- Every participant is encouraged to complete an action plan from the training
- Line managers are involved to encourage, monitor and support through pre and post course reviews
- Monitoring by us, at required intervals, is built in to the delivery
- Work based assignments are used where appropriate to encourage implementation
- Presentations by delegates to share outcomes and cascade learning may be carried out
- On-going coaching or mentoring can be arranged
If your need is not covered here, then talk to us and we will design or find the right course for you.
“I have used Training for Results for a number of years…… sessions are always lively and thought provoking and everyone leaves inspired to tackle issues in a more enthusiastic and positive manner.”
Huw Bowles, Owner, Trecelyn Ltd.